A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Alexandra Weiss MD is a female Urologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dana A. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Dana Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Weiss practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.