A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Wingate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingate graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Wingate has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Ann Wingate DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana A. Wingate practice?
- Dr. Dana Wingate has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Wingate practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Emergency Physicians and Mesquite Internists.