A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Wolfe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolfe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Paul Wolfe MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Dana P. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Dana Wolfe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Wolfe practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Beatrice, NE.
See Lincoln Otolaryngologists and Lincoln Plastic Surgeons.