A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Yan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Yan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Yan graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Yan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Yen Yan DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana Y. Yan practice?
- Dr. Dana Yan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dana Yan practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.