A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Yuzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Yuzon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Yuzon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuzon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Yuzon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yuzon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dana C. Yuzon practice?
Dr. Dana Yuzon practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Lake Orion, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.