A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Zakalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Zakalik is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zakalik
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zakalik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Zakalik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakalik graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Zakalik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Zakalik MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dana Zakalik practice?
- Dr. Dana Zakalik has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Zakalik practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists, Royal Oak Hematologists, and Royal Oak Oncologists.