A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Zakalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Zakalik is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Zakalik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakalik graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Zakalik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Zakalik MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Dana Zakalik practice?
- Dr. Dana Zakalik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dana Zakalik practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists, Royal Oak Oncologists, and Royal Oak Hematologists.