A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Zakalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Zakalik is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Zakalik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakalik graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Zakalik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Zakalik MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dana Zakalik practice?
- Dr. Dana Zakalik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Zakalik practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists, Royal Oak Hematologists, and Royal Oak Oncologists.