Dr. Dane Donich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 2nd, 2016
Outstanding Neurosurgeon!!! Outstanding staff!!

May 2nd, 2016
Neglectful Doc
He has very little time to talk with patients after performing surgery. Neglects to meet promptly with patients after surgery and pain was worse before being cut open by Doctor Donich.

March 20th, 2016
Dr. Donich has done all five of my spine surgeries. I highly recommend him. He's very personable, professional, and great at what he does.

February 22nd, 2016
20 minutes late, mocked my accent asked me questions about the size of a car then told me to get out as he didn't feel comfortable proceeding..

August 20th, 2015
I really enjoyed the attentiveness and caring that the entire staff showed

May 27th, 2015
Dr. Donich is amazing. He repaired two discs in my neck in 2001. I had immediate relief and had no problems with rehabilitation. Due to a degenerative disease, I had two other discs fused in 2014. Again, the surgery was a success and all my symptoms were relieved. Can't say enough about Dr. Donich.

February 18th, 2015
Dr donich diagnosed my problem almost immediately. Offered surgery and after being in excruciating pain for nearly a year he fixed my problem and I am delighted with the results. I have recommended him to others.

August 6th, 2014
Dr Donich
When I saw Dr Donich. He looked as if he just gotta outta bed. I don't know if was in ER prior night. At first he looked at my MRI & told me I'll need surgery & quickly went into small detail. I excepted a longer accurate diagnose & reasons why answers . I reply with few questions., He reply with quick simple words without going full detail. I kinda felt he was in a rush to see the next client.

June 5th, 2013
Recommend Highly!
I went to Dr. Donich as a second opinion. My experiences between the two neurosurgeons were strikingly different. His office is not a neurosurgery assembly line. Dr. Donich proceeds conservatively and exhausts all possibilities before recommending surgery. Even then, the recommended surgery is conservative, not radical. He is skilled at working in tight spaces and as such his surgeries tend to be more directed and less destructive. The wait time at his offices varies dramatically. On most days, it's 5-10 minutes, but on busy days that might become 45 minutes. Even long waits are worth it, as Dr. Donich takes his time with you, is very thorough, explains things clearly, and has a fantastic bedside manner. He did a great job with my back surgery and addressed all follow-up issues with diligence and care.

May 16th, 2013
I would not recommend him to anyone.
Worst staff I've ever had to deal with, hopefully if I heal this will be the last time his name will come up.

March 2nd, 2012
Best Neurosurgeon!
From the very first meeting to the hand shake right after surgery, Dr. Donich had an aura of assurance, compassion and greatness about himself.There was not a moment of doubt that this was the Doctor to do the surgery on my husband.The surgery went as well if not better than expected husband is recuperating at home nicely. Thank you so very much Dr. Dane Donich!and staff

November 5th, 2011
Jeffrey D. Jones
I am very pleased with Doc Donich and his staff. Every question was answered in terms that a person can understand. Doc. Donich is very personable. I am glad I got a second opinion. I am healing fine and understand that it takes time for the nerves to return to normal. Thank you and you staff for everything.