A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dane Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dane Douglas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Douglas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dane E. Douglas practice?
Dr. Dane Douglas practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Tupelo, MS and Columbus, MS.
See Memphis Pediatricians, Memphis Pediatric Specialists, and Memphis Cardiologists.