Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dane Douglas
Dr. Dane Douglas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dyersburg, TN, with other offices in Memphis, TN and Tupelo, MS (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Douglas is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton, Methodist South Hospital and Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center. Dr. Douglas has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dane Douglas has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
Dr. Dane Douglas is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dyersburg, TN.