A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dane Glueck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dane Glueck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glueck
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glueck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dane Glueck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glueck graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Glueck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
- Progress West Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dane A Glueck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dane A. Glueck practice?
- Dr. Dane Glueck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dane Glueck practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, KY.
See Bridgeton Surgeons and Bridgeton Orthopedic Surgeons.