A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dane Glueck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dane Glueck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dane Glueck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glueck graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Glueck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
- Progress West Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dane Andrew Glueck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dane A. Glueck practice?
- Dr. Dane Glueck has 1 office location.
Dr. Dane Glueck practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Peters Orthopedic Surgeons and Saint Peters Sports Medicine Doctors.