A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dane Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dane Larsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dane Larsen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Elizabethtown Community Hospital
- Moses-Ludington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dane Marc Larsen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dane M. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Dane Larsen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dane Larsen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plattsburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Massena, NY and Elizabethtown, NY.
See Plattsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.