A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dane Simons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dane Simons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dane Simons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simons graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Simons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palacios Comm Med Ctr, Palacios, Tx
- Matagorda General Hospital, Bay City, Tx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan