A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dane Travis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dane Travis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dane Travis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 114 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Ankle Injuries
- Anxiety Disorders
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Travis graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Travis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dane S Travis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dane S. Travis practice?
- Dr. Dane Travis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dane Travis practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.