A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dane Travis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dane Travis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Travis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Travis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dane Travis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 115 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Ankle Injuries
- Anxiety Disorders
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Travis graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Travis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dane S Travis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dane S. Travis practice?
- Dr. Dane Travis has 1 office location.
Dr. Dane Travis practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.