A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danelia Castellon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danelia Castellon is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danelia Castellon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellon graduated from Kuban State Medical Academy, Krasnodar.
Dr. Castellon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danelia Salazar Castellon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danelia S. Castellon practice?
- Dr. Danelia Castellon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danelia Castellon practices Family Medicine near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fabens, TX.
See El Paso Family Physicians.