General Surgeon
9430 Turkey Lake Rd
Ste 118
Orlando, FL 32819
407-730-3627
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 4th, 2014

Excellent skill, excellent bedside manner, made me feel very comfortable in asking any and all questions. Had a breast lumpectomy - wonderful work - no scar! Even my internist was impressed with the incision scar - or lack thereof!

|  Excellent surgeon-great staff  |  show details
by VickiR on Feb 10th, 2014

I hope I never have to have surgery (breast lumpectomy) again, but if I did, I'd choose Dr. Chambers over any surgeon-anywhere. She is the best, kind, patient, she listens, she lets you ask questions no matter how silly they may seem, she takes her time with you, she puts things in a way that you can easily explains everything very well. Her staff is the most amazing, always there to answer questions, I felt very comfortable and at ease with Dr. Chambers and her entire staff. i would highly recommend her.

|  Repaired my hiatal hernia  |  show details
by Linda A. Lane on Sep 24th, 2013

Dr.Chambers, A excellent Surgeon she repaired my Hiatal Hernia I have not felt this good in years. I would recommend her to anyone and she is easy too talk with. She is one of the Best I give her a overall rating of 4 stars. Linda Lane

Aug 20th, 2013

She was two hours late for my surgery. Then, she did not show up for the post-op visit (she also was a no-show for the two other patients scheduled at the same time). I was not notified of the canceled appointment until 25 minutes after the appointment time!

|  Breast Cancer Survivor  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

Very good Surgeon and bedside manner, nurses and office staff very good, professional. Very Good follow ups and emergency follow up after surgery, no problem getting office appointment. I know very few doctors in Orlando, but I recommend her to everyone.

Jan 19th, 2012

If you want the best, Dr. Chambers is the one.

|  Competent, caring, confident/very efficient, not a premadona  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

I would definitely recommend Dr. Danelle Chambers to anyone needing/looking for a good surgeon. My experience was positive from the initial consult, to the surgical experience, to post-op care. Dr. Chambers is personable, makes you feel at ease, communicable, speaks in terms anyone can understand, humble but confident in her abilities and not a premadona as so many docs are. She's great and I have no reason to be bias.

|  The most caring, down-to-earth surgeon you will ever meet  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

Besides being an excellent surgeon, Dr. Chambers is the type of doctor that you can feel comfortable with, unlike most surgeons. She greets you as a friend and takes care of you like family. I have had several follow up visits with her and even after a long day of work (surgeons do work very hard) she is still pleasant and takes time to answer all my questions.

Jan 31st, 2011

Doesn't get any better!!

by Mary Trier on Jun 19th, 2009

If you need a surgeon look no further. You will be completely taken care of.