Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
May 27th, 2015

excellent

by Teresa Vlasic on Apr 23rd, 2015

Best bedside manner of any Surgeon I have ever met. Dr Chambers is amazing!

A Lifesaver - Really show details A Lifesaver - Really
Apr 22nd, 2015

Dr. Chambers is THE SURGEON you need to go to! She is incredibly gifted.

Top Doc show details Top Doc
by Jo-Ann Wilson on Mar 12th, 2015

I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Chambers and her staff took exellent care of me. They answered all of our questions. We never felt rushed. Have referred so many patients to her.

Feb 25th, 2015

Dr. Chambers is an extraordinary physician. She is interested, deft, and most reassuring.

by Christy on Feb 10th, 2015

Dr. Chambers is an EXCELLENT Doctor and Surgeon. I Thank Our Good Lord that my friend recommended her to me.

Sep 4th, 2014

Excellent skill, excellent bedside manner, made me feel very comfortable in asking any and all questions. Had a breast lumpectomy - wonderful work - no scar! Even my internist was impressed with the incision scar - or lack thereof!

Excellent surgeon-great staff show details Excellent surgeon-great staff
by VickiR on Feb 10th, 2014

I hope I never have to have surgery (breast lumpectomy) again, but if I did, I'd choose Dr. Chambers over any surgeon-anywhere. She is the best, kind, patient, she listens, she lets you ask questions no matter how silly they may seem, she takes her time with you, she puts things in a way that you can easily explains everything very well. Her staff is the most amazing, always there to answer questions, I felt very comfortable and at ease with Dr. Chambers and her entire staff. i would highly recommend her.

EXCELLENT show details EXCELLENT
by M. M. on Jan 1st, 2014 on doctor.com

EXCELLENT

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Repaired my hiatal hernia show details Repaired my hiatal hernia
by Linda A. Lane on Sep 24th, 2013

Dr.Chambers, A excellent Surgeon she repaired my Hiatal Hernia I have not felt this good in years. I would recommend her to anyone and she is easy too talk with. She is one of the Best I give her a overall rating of 4 stars. Linda Lane

Aug 20th, 2013

She was two hours late for my surgery. Then, she did not show up for the post-op visit (she also was a no-show for the two other patients scheduled at the same time). I was not notified of the canceled appointment until 25 minutes after the appointment time!

Breast Cancer Survivor show details Breast Cancer Survivor
Nov 27th, 2012

Very good Surgeon and bedside manner, nurses and office staff very good, professional. Very Good follow ups and emergency follow up after surgery, no problem getting office appointment. I know very few doctors in Orlando, but I recommend her to everyone.

Jan 19th, 2012

If you want the best, Dr. Chambers is the one.

Competent, caring, confident/very efficient, not a premadona show details Competent, caring, confident/very efficient, not a premadona
Aug 8th, 2011

I would definitely recommend Dr. Danelle Chambers to anyone needing/looking for a good surgeon. My experience was positive from the initial consult, to the surgical experience, to post-op care. Dr. Chambers is personable, makes you feel at ease, communicable, speaks in terms anyone can understand, humble but confident in her abilities and not a premadona as so many docs are. She's great and I have no reason to be bias.

The most caring, down-to-earth surgeon you will ever meet show details The most caring, down-to-earth surgeon you will ever meet
Jun 1st, 2011

Besides being an excellent surgeon, Dr. Chambers is the type of doctor that you can feel comfortable with, unlike most surgeons. She greets you as a friend and takes care of you like family. I have had several follow up visits with her and even after a long day of work (surgeons do work very hard) she is still pleasant and takes time to answer all my questions.

Jan 31st, 2011

Doesn't get any better!!

by Mary Trier on Jun 19th, 2009

If you need a surgeon look no further. You will be completely taken care of.