A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danette Glassy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danette Glassy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassy graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Glassy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glassy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Danette S. Glassy practice?
Dr. Danette Glassy practices Pediatrics near Mercer Island, WA.
See Mercer Island Pediatricians.