A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danette Glassy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danette Glassy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassy graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Glassy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danette S Glassy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Danette S. Glassy practice?
- Dr. Danette Glassy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danette Glassy practices Pediatrics near Mercer Island, WA.
See Mercer Island Pediatricians.