A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danette Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danette Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danette Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danette Rae Taylor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danette R. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Danette Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Danette Taylor practices Family Medicine near Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Family Physicians.