A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danette Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danette Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danette Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Danette R. Taylor practice?
Dr. Danette Taylor practices Family Medicine near Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Family Physicians.