A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danette Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danette Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Drug Allergy
- Essential Tremor
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Movement Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Parkinson Disease
- Seizure Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danette C Taylor DO is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Danette C. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Danette Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danette Taylor practices Neurology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Neurologists.