A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danette Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danette Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Drug Allergy
- Essential Tremor
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danette C Taylor DO and MD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Danette C. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Danette Taylor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Danette Taylor practices Neurology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Madison Heights Neurologists.