Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danette Torres
Dr. Danette Torres, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Homestead, FL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Torres is affiliated with Homestead Hospital, Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc and South Miami Hospital Inc. Dr. Torres has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Danette Torres has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Danette Torres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Homestead, FL.
Dr. Richard Couce
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Homestead, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Katherine Blackburn
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Homestead, FL 0 mi26
Dr. Martha Pernas
Homestead, FL 0 mi17