Overall Review

October 22nd, 2015
Always courteous and can walk in without an appointment

July 15th, 2015
It is refreshing to find a physician that is truly passionate and committed to rendering the highest quality of health care services, with referrals to specialists and therapists as needed, and one that is always personally available to answer your questions and concerns and to provide follow-up guidance, support, education, and counseling on a regular basis. Despite having all the latest technology to afford patients accessibility to their electronic health information through a secure online portal, Dr. Torres takes the time to personally call the parents to inform of lab or test results. Dr. Torres really knows and cares about her patients and their families.

January 21st, 2015
Attitude!!!
Although a lot of people recommended this pediatrician, I did not have a good experience with her. At my son's 1 week appointment he had lost 4 ounces from birth, which is normal for babies to lose weight and gain it again. Well she was very dramatic about it and even said my baby would be hospitalized if he didn't gain soon. I am a breastfeeding mom and so she Recommended formula. Well, i didn't do that because I knew this was normal. The week after we had another appointment with her and he hadn't gained or lost any weight. Well, again she was dramatic she asked me if i gave him formula, i said no, and she was very rude and gave me and my husband an attitude, and made us feel like we don't care for our baby. She TOLD me he needs formula and i asked her which kind of formula would be best, she said they are all the same. In other words, anything but your breast milk. She said my milk might not have enough calories and told me to give him nothing but fornula for a week. She never recommended a lactation consultant, honestly i think she is against breastfeeding. She spoke of hospitalization again.... seriously? How naive could you be...? Needles to say i changed pediatrician and he says my baby is big and healthy and in the 90's growth percentile.

December 6th, 2013
Best Doctor Ever!
No doctor better than her!!! She works along Dr.Pernas who is also an amazing doctor. She ALWAYS knows what to diagnose and she ALWAYS is smiling!!!!!!!!!! She runs the office along with Dr.Pernas but she got it started. The Best Doctor Ever!!! Doctor Torres

August 10th, 2013
Dr. Torres is excellent . She has been taking care of my kids for more than 4 years. She is always friendly and very professional. Both Doctors and staff are great. Thanks for doing a great job.

February 28th, 2013
We love her
If you are looking for a Dr, not a business health care profetional, you have to meet Dr Torres. My kids are her patients for 7 years and we can not complaint, she is been great, just imagent that you call at mid night and you will be talking to the her, not an answering service or a nurse an call. We love you Dr Torres, thank you very much for what you do....

January 17th, 2013
The Best Doctor and Staff
The Best Doctor We have Known. She take the time to talk to about any topic. Thanks for helping me to grow my children healthy.

November 26th, 2012
Just being honest
Not a great doctor. You can tell right away when meeting her. She does not diagose well. Only great thing about her is that she pratices along side Dr. Martha Pernas who is a great doctor. Feel sorry Dr. Pernas because this woman will cause her to lose patients with her bad attitude. Never take responsiblity for her mistakes. She would rather blame the parent. Has terrible customer service skills as well.Never see her smiling as well. I wonder if she is even happy with her job.

August 29th, 2012
Outstanding!! We love her!