A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dang Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dang Nguyen, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dang Nguyen, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
- endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography ER
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dang M. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Dang Nguyen practices Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.