A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dang-Tuan Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dang-Tuan Pham, Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dang-Tuan Pham, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Univ Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Broussais-Hotel-Dieu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans