A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan V Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dan V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Dan Nguyen has 10 office locations.
Dr. Dan Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: University Place, WA and Kent, WA.
See Tacoma Family Physicians.