A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danh Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danh Ta is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danh Ta DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danh Ta practice?
- Dr. Danh Ta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danh Ta practices Emergency Medicine near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Hayward Emergency Physicians.