Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dani Choufani
Dr. Dani Choufani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Choufani is affiliated with Vcu Health Systems, VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dani Choufani has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Dani Choufani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.
Dr. Rajesh Sharma
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Jackson, MS 0 mi
Dr. Guy Campbell
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Jackson, MS 0 mi37
Dr. Vikas Dembla
Jackson, MS 0 mi