A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dani Choufani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dani Choufani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Choufani graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Choufani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dani Ibrahim Choufani MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dani I. Choufani practice?
- Dr. Dani Choufani has 1 office location.
Dr. Dani Choufani practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.