A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dania Masseoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dania Masseoud, Rheumatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dania Masseoud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masseoud graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Masseoud has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory-Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dania Najati Masseoud MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dania N. Masseoud practice?
- Dr. Dania Masseoud has 1 office location.
Dr. Dania Masseoud practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Rheumatologists.