A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dania Sweidan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dania Sweidan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dania Sweidan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweidan graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Sweidan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dania Sami Sweidan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dania S. Sweidan practice?
- Dr. Dania Sweidan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dania Sweidan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Yuma, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerton, AZ.
See Yuma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.