A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dania Wierzbicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dania Wierzbicki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dania Wierzbicki, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wierzbicki graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wierzbicki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dania Alysia Wierzbicki MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Dania A. Wierzbicki practice?
- Dr. Dania Wierzbicki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dania Wierzbicki practices Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX.
See Dallas Allergists.