A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dania Wierzbicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dania Wierzbicki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wierzbicki
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wierzbicki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dania Wierzbicki, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wierzbicki graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wierzbicki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dania Alysia Wierzbicki MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Dania A. Wierzbicki practice?
- Dr. Dania Wierzbicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Dania Wierzbicki practices Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists.