A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danial Zak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zak
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Zak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danial Jerome Zak DO is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Danial J. Zak practice?
- Dr. Danial Zak has 1 office location.
Dr. Danial Zak practices Psychiatry near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Psychiatrists.