A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danica Schulte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danica Schulte, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Infectious Diseases is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danica Schulte, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulte graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schulte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danica Jenine Schulte MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Danica J. Schulte practice?
- Dr. Danica Schulte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danica Schulte practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.