Overall Review

4.9

November 13th, 2013
She has set the bar for doctors who specialize in Pediatrics: the children's exam room is catered to children making it so much easier for both children and parents and she has a wonderful "bedside manner". Great staff, very kind and relatable.

June 29th, 2012
Thank youuuuuuuu...
Dr Schulte has refreshed my belief in what it's to be a caring physicianExcellent communication and follow-up, friendly staff,warm care environment.i would highly recommend if you are scratching or sneezing :)))

June 21st, 2012
Such a terrific doctor!
Dr Schulte and her staff are just excellent! She took to time to help me make the most informed decision about my care, and I couldn't be happier. The allergy shot process is a breeze, and I'm like a whole new person... no sniffles or sneezing at all!

June 21st, 2012
Thank You!!!!!!
The staff is amazing and the Doctor is extremely knowledgeable. I never have to wait and they always follow up. The best part they have helped me tremendously with my allergies that have plagued me every day my whole life. Thank you!

May 13th, 2012
Just ok
Was a standard appointment. I think she was a pediatrician before and now she's an allergy doctor. She didn't seem comfortable seeing me, I had a lot of medical issues.

April 21st, 2012
Truly a pleasure taking my children to see her
Dr Schulte and her staff are all so amazing. Incredibly patient with my babies and truly lovely. I recommend her with the highest esteem.

March 31st, 2012
Professionalism at its best!
Dr.Danica Schulte and her team were very helpful and professional when it came to my visit. I did't wait but 5 minutes and I was treated with the utmost care by the nurses, the Doctor listened to my needs and spoke to me in in words that I could understand. I left there feeling very satisfied. The testing was not painful and to be honest I didn't feel a thing. My results came in on a Friday afternoon and I was shocked to get a call after 5 pm that evening, she acted as if she really cared. I appreciate this doctor and the positive experience. If you need an allergist I wouldn't hesitate to call Dr. Danica Schulte.

January 7th, 2012
Dr Schulte is an excellent allergest, and was very caring and patient with my son. She spent a lot of time explaining the procedure, and really made him feel better about the skin tests. I would recommend her to anyone.