Dr. Danica Schulte, MD
16500 Ventura Blvd
Ste 360
Encino, CA 91436
818-990-9155
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Megan on Nov 13th, 2013

She has set the bar for doctors who specialize in Pediatrics: the children's exam room is catered to children making it so much easier for both children and parents and she has a wonderful "bedside manner". Great staff, very kind and relatable.

|  Thank youuuuuuuu...  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

Dr Schulte has refreshed my belief in what it's to be a caring physicianExcellent communication and follow-up, friendly staff,warm care environment.i would highly recommend if you are scratching or sneezing :)))

|  Such a terrific doctor!  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

Dr Schulte and her staff are just excellent! She took to time to help me make the most informed decision about my care, and I couldn't be happier. The allergy shot process is a breeze, and I'm like a whole new person... no sniffles or sneezing at all!

|  Thank You!!!!!!  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

The staff is amazing and the Doctor is extremely knowledgeable. I never have to wait and they always follow up. The best part they have helped me tremendously with my allergies that have plagued me every day my whole life. Thank you!

|  Just ok  |  show details
May 13th, 2012

Was a standard appointment. I think she was a pediatrician before and now she's an allergy doctor. She didn't seem comfortable seeing me, I had a lot of medical issues.

|  Truly a pleasure taking my children to see her  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2012

Dr Schulte and her staff are all so amazing. Incredibly patient with my babies and truly lovely. I recommend her with the highest esteem.

|  Professionalism at its best!  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2012

Dr.Danica Schulte and her team were very helpful and professional when it came to my visit. I did't wait but 5 minutes and I was treated with the utmost care by the nurses, the Doctor listened to my needs and spoke to me in in words that I could understand. I left there feeling very satisfied. The testing was not painful and to be honest I didn't feel a thing. My results came in on a Friday afternoon and I was shocked to get a call after 5 pm that evening, she acted as if she really cared. I appreciate this doctor and the positive experience. If you need an allergist I wouldn't hesitate to call Dr. Danica Schulte.

|  show details
Jan 7th, 2012

Dr Schulte is an excellent allergest, and was very caring and patient with my son. She spent a lot of time explaining the procedure, and really made him feel better about the skin tests. I would recommend her to anyone.