A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danica Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danica Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Ross University, Roseau. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danica Edrire Joi Wilson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danica E. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Danica Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Danica Wilson practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.