Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danice Klimek
Dr. Danice Klimek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with another office in Webster City, IA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice, Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Klimek is affiliated with University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Decatur County Hospital and Franklin General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Danice Klimek has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Danice Klimek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Rahila Chaudhry
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi1
Dr. Christopher Cuevas
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi
Dr. Stanley Thomas
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi7