A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Barrett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barrett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Anthony Barrett MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Daniel Barrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Barrett practices Pediatrics near Granger, IN.
See Granger Pediatricians.