A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Barrett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barrett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Barrett practice?
Dr. Daniel Barrett practices Pediatrics near Granger, IN.
See Granger Pediatricians.