A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Beggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Beggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Beggs, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beggs graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beggs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- Northwest Texas Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Beggs practice?
Dr. Daniel Beggs practices Gastroenterology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Gastroenterologists.