A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Beggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Beggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Beggs, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beggs graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beggs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Andrew Beggs MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Beggs practice?
- Dr. Daniel Beggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Beggs practices Gastroenterology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Gastroenterologists.