A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cohen, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cohen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Cohen practice?
Dr. Daniel Cohen practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.