A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Davis, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- U of I Hospitals and Clinics
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Alyn Davis MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Davis practice?
- Dr. Daniel Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Davis practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Little Rock Dermatologists.