A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Eisenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Alan Eisenberg MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Eisenberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Eisenberg practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Elkins Park Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Elkins Park Radiologists.