A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel George, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. George has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A George MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. George practice?
- Dr. Daniel George has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel George practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Norristown Internists and Norristown Nephrologists.