A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hoffman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hoffman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hoffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Andrew Hoffman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hoffman practices Psychiatry near Greenwood Village, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Highlands Ranch, CO.