A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hoffman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hoffman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hoffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Andrew Hoffman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hoffman practices Psychiatry near Greenwood Village, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Highlands Ranch, CO.