A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Arthur Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Johnson practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.