A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leung
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leung Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Leung, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiography
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vascular Disease
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from Universitat Zurich. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Andreas Leung MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Leung practice?
- Dr. Daniel Leung has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Leung practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Radiologists.