A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leung Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Leung, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiography
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vascular Disease
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from Universitat Zurich. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Andreas Leung MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Leung practice?
- Dr. Daniel Leung has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Leung practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Radiologists.