A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Marshall is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Marshall, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Marshall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Marshall MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Daniel Marshall has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Marshall practices Dermatology near Terrytown, LA.