A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Marshall is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Marshall, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Marshall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Marshall MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Daniel Marshall has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Marshall practices Dermatology near Terrytown, LA.