A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Miller MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Daniel Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Miller practices Internal Medicine near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA and San Marcos, CA.
See Encinitas Internists.