A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Anthony Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Daniel Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Miller practices Family Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Primary Care Doctors.