Dr. Daniel Allen Ng MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ng, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Ng practice?
Dr. Daniel Ng practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.