A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ng, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Allen Ng MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Ng practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ng practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.