A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ramirez, Allergist & Immunologist (Adult & Pediatric) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ramirez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University Of Texas Health Science San A. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramirez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Alberto Ramirez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ramirez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ramirez practices Allergy & Immunology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Allergists.