A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rivas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivas graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Rivas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Adrian Rivas MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Rivas practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rivas has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Rivas practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians and Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.