A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Rubin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Rubin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rubin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rubin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA and Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.