A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Rubin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Rubin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rubin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rubin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA and Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.