A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Scher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Scher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Scher, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scher graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Scher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Scher MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Scher practice?
- Dr. Daniel Scher has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Scher practices Otolaryngology near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Otolaryngologists.