A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schwarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schwarz, Pain, Addiction and Behavioral Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwarz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwarz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Medical Genetics
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Adam Schwarz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Legal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Schwarz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schwarz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Schwarz practices Legal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Cincinnati Pain Management Doctors and Cincinnati Family Physicians.