A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schwarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schwarz, Pain, Addiction and Behavioral Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwarz
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Schwarz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Medical Genetics
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Adam Schwarz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Legal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Schwarz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schwarz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Schwarz practices Legal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Cincinnati Pain Management Doctors and Cincinnati Family Physicians.